e diel, 17 qershor 2007

To My Cyber Love-By Gabby

I meet u one day
in the Internet in the most weird way
i saw Ur picture and i knew there was something there
i never though that something was going to happen them
until the day u wrote to me how was my day
everything stared in such a strange way
everything stared in such a strange way
i never though this will happen to me in this way
after a few hours is like i knew u my whole life
every time i talk to u my heart was going so fast that i couldn't control it
after that day everything was growing between us
we couldn't go Thur the day without talking to one another
everything was going so fast
i never though i will fall this way for u u
can to my life like a angel falling from the sky
to knock in the door of my heart
i was so hurt and cold that u warmth My days and make me think that they are bright days in my painful life
the only bad thing is that we are so far away but i will still fight for u, i will never give up in such a strong connection. even if i have to go Thur hell to be with u

Nuk ka komente: